- Requires education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field. In addition, this roles requires 3-5 years of experience in human resources and safety. It is desirable for the incumbent to have attained additional human resource or business related education such as the achievement of CBP, PHR, and or OSHA 30 certification.
- Requires knowledge of employee benefits, compensation, and employee relations techniques.
- Requires the ability to perceive employee needs/feelings and inform management of their concerns.
- Requires strong written and oral communication skills to communicate with employees at all levels within the company.
- Requires the ability to use a personal computer word processing, spreadsheet, and internet access software.
- Ability to meet deadlines; accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions while maintaining confidentiality.
- Must have time management skills, and be able to manage multiple projects.
- Willing to flex hours to ensure coverage for all locations and all shifts.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while moving files or manuals. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.